We know that things come up and that's why you can cancel the booking at any point before it starts.
However, to be fair to the owner we have put following rules in place:
You will get a full refund of any bond you paid under any circumstance. You may get a partial refund of your booking fee, depending on when you cancel.
- If you cancel once the booking is approved and more than 7 days in advance, a 15% cancellation fee will be deducted
- If you cancel once the booking is approved and between 2 and 7 days in advance, a 50% cancellation fee will be deducted
- If you cancel once the booking is approved and within 24 hours of the booking start date, you will receive NO refund of the booking fee
Now, we also want to be fair to the borrower of course:
You have selected the booking, you have made contact with the lender and you are on your way on your travelling? When you arrive there's nobody to be seen? In this case we take following steps:
- Contact us immediately - we will assist with organising a replacement for the item you have booked.
- The lender will be contacted and banned from taking bookings for 3 months.